Point delivers a market leading end-to-end Print management solution which consists of four distinct steps.
Consultation – Our team of data analysts will prepare a detailed report on current buying patterns, supplier spend analysis, market insights and potential savings capacity.
Print Management Centre Establishment - Once the business case is approved we will set up a Print Management Centre (PMC) in the client's premises. Our highly skilled staff (who typically originate from the printing industry) will be on hand to provide expert advice on the best production method, and to introduce innovative ideas to the brand and marketing teams.
Service Levels – We pride ourselves on delivering on our promises, and hence we introduce and embed tried and tested processes with our clients. Point's measured by an industry-leading Service Level Agreement which would include quote turnaround time, on-time delivery, cost savings, value-added recommendations, print quality, billing reconciliation and issue resolution.
Reporting – Our clients benefit from a wide range of line-item level reports which allow them to make more informed purchasing decisions. Many reports are automated and our core technology is Sarbanes-Oxley approved.
Point has developed considerable expertise in the procurement of the full range of promotional items such as pens, give-aways,
branded goods and clothing. We have strong relationships with key suppliers, dedicated promotional item procurement software
and hence are able to introduce savings and process efficiencies into the procurement process. We eliminate agency mark-ups,
maintain end-to-end control of the procurement process while ensuring best prices through combining imported and locally-produced items,
ability to create online store/catalogue.
Point is the leading Point of Sale procurement consultancy in the region with extensive experience in the FMCG and Retail sectors. Our end-to-end service runs from assisting with concept design and material selection at the front end through to multi-national Point of Sale delivery, installation and maintenance at store level. Point delivers cost savings, quality consistency, on-time delivery combined with local market knowledge.
• Access to a wider range of specialised local and regional Point of Sale suppliers
• Wider design choice and increased innovation
• Centralised view of each market's Point of Sale scope, size and scale
• Quality assurance and management solutions
• Greater clarity and fuller understanding of brief to suppliers
• Greater variety and increased creativity from wider group of designers
• Better timelines for Point of Sale procurement and delivery to store
We are able to monitor and ensure that our Clients print and POS procurement requirements are being met in the most efficient
manner possible. We are able to provide Management Information to our Clients allowing them to effectively manage their own
businesses.At the heart of Point's service offering lies a powerful set of complementary tools and software solutions
that together enable Point to provide targeted, strategic analysis and reporting on all aspects of Point's activities,
aimed at empowering clients to understand and better manage their print budgets and print procurement process.
Key components of our analysis and reporting offering include, but are not limited to:
Through Point's MIS system, they are able to provide detailed financial reporting for each of its client accounts as well as across the organisation, ensuring complete transparency and visibility of financial performance.
Through Point's print procurement software solution, PrintFlow, they are able to provide detailed reporting on all aspects of the print procurement process.
Savings analysis and reporting:
Leveraging BenefitTracker, Point's proprietary savings analysis platform, they track and analyse ongoing financial and non-financial benefits achieved for clients on an ongoing basis.
We manage the variable data needs of our various clients across the different areas in the Variable Data space.
• Data handling
• Programming- Outputting design
• Formatting- Output
• Delivering in the Client’s preferred communication method
In a more general sense, it is the capturing and distributing, via the recipient's chosen channel of communication.
These channels are not mutually exclusive per communication campaign, some examples include:
• Direct mail
• Traditional email
• Personalised video
This centralised managed workflow ensures that quality and time line parameters meet Client standards.
Benefits of VDM
• Cost savings by migrating to digital format
• Using innovative means to gather client/ potential client data
• Personalised communication for client retention
• Cross- marketing opportunities
Within the Variable Data Management (VDM) lies Variable Data Printing (VDP). VDP is the process through which personalised messages can be formed from raw data provided to us by clients.
• Client databases
• QR Code
Integrated multi- channel communication
Data gathering for personalised communication and retention campaigns
Since publishing and marketing increasingly happens online, digital assets need to be properly managed. The biggest challenge as a result has been having the ability to store, locate and manage these files in a timely fashion. Additionally, with new file formats this challenge is amplified to an even greater extent. Because of the multiplicity of file types and the sheer number of files, sending files between agency, client and supplier has become a huge frustration.
Point has in-house Digital Asset Management (DAM) technology and a specialised team. This software allows for digital assets to be safely stored, tagged, managed and transferred.
Point’s DAM allows for the following:
• Safety and security when storing and viewing files
• Centralisation of access and control
• Increased storage space by eliminating duplication of files
• Quick identification of files
• Management of different file types
• Collaboration in editing files between different parties
• Simplified cross-platform distribution
Point partners freight forwarders on a global platform to provide a “start to end” solution for clients. Given the geographic spread of many of our multinational clients, an efficient supply chain is required within which logistics plays an integral role.
What can be achieved?
• The ability to cross dock Point of Sale/FSU’s at bonded warehouses in areas from which client territories can be serviced.
• Achieving economies of scale through mass production and utilising FCL (Full Container Loads) to deliver standard Point of Sale/FSU components globally.
• Centralised administration of documentation.
• Centralised information management and points of control.
• Advice and guidance from field experts with after-sale service including reverse logistics.